Have you ever wondered what success tips nurse practitioner business owners would share with you? Well, here they are.
I recently asked Nurse Practitioner business owners to share some of their top success tips for those who are thinking about starting and growing their own practices. So in this episode of the NP Business Matters podcast, I blend their tips with several of my own.
Below the podcast episode, you’ll also find links to many of the podcast episodes and resources mentioned. If you are starting out, or even established and things are not going as you would like, take a moment and check them out.
I encourage you to share your own tips and experiences with our readers. After all, we are all here to learn about the business of being a Nurse Practitioner.
- Start your practice with a Framework
- The Beginner’s Guide to Reading & Understanding Financial Statements
- Knowing Your Numbers: Payer Mix and Cost per Patient
- The Dark Side of Medicare Advantage Plans
- A Marketing Checklist
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
As always, please subscribe, leave a rating, and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
Do you currently have or would like to start a non-clinical business? I invite you to share your thoughts, ideas, and/or questions in the comments below.