One of the hardest things I hear is from a nurse or nurse practitioner who has worked hard to open their business and then they say they don’t have patients or clients.
In this episode of the NP Business Matters podcast, I’m talking about marketing. Ideally, the whole idea about marketing and who you are marketing to should start with the business plan.
Unfortunately, I hear too often from new practices that open and they have no patients. Even established practices, the ones that started off slow, still suffer from a lack of patients.
One of the issues is to really identify what the service is and who the ideal patient/client/customer is for your business.
I discuss this and more in Episode #27 of the NP Business Matters Podcast.
- This is where to get your checklist!
- Marketing articles on the blog
- NPBO™ Members can access the Checklist & Marketing Calendar in the Member’s Only portal.
- National Observances
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.