Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
The DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) was enacted by Congress in 1998, addressing the rights and obligations of owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed, particularly but not limited to, on the Internet.
If you believe that material available on our sites (NPBusiness.ORG and ClinicianBusinessInstitute.com) , infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice.
After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate, and remove the material.
Please include the following information:
- Sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the work claimed to be infringed upon. This may include the exact location/URL, screenshots, etc
- Information that will allow us to identify you or the copyright holder as the owner of the material in question.
- Your contact information including name, phone number, email address and mailing address.
- The following statements:
- You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent, or the law
- That the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You may send your claim to us electronically via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
3610 Buttonwood Drive, Ste 200
Columbia, MO 65201