Collaboration Issues continue to plague Nurse Practitioners. How can you avoid some of the problems, pitfalls, and issues?
In this Episode of the NP Business Matters Podcast, I wanted to tackle some recurring issues I see all the time regarding NPs and collaborators. NPs often have question topics around collaboration, for example:
- Finding Collaborators
- Determining exactly what they need
- Occasionally, wanting to find a way to side-step a collaborator
- Trying to figure out what to do if they suddenly lose their collaborator
- and more.
In this episode, I explore when and why you might need collaboration, and finding a collaborator, including a discussion about using the collaborator finder services (and their pros and cons), what to do once you have found someone, and what needs to be in your agreement.
Listen in to this episode, take a look at the resources, and then share your experience below.
- AANP Practice Environment – State by State
- Telehealth Policy and the Advanced Practice Nurse
- National Practitioners Data Bank
- Clinicians Business Tip: Collaborating Physicians: The Basics, Part 2
- A Quick Guide to Collaboration
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
As always, please subscribe, leave a rating, and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
Do you have a collaborator? What has been your experience? What issues have you come up against? Or if your experience is all positive, share that as well! I invite you to share your thoughts, ideas, and/or questions in the comments below.