In this episode of the NP Business Matters Podcast, I talk with Patricia Wells, FNP about her own evolution as a nurse practitioner and a business owner.
Her own story is a bit different. Most NPs look to using their knowledge to open a private practice. While that was Patricia’s initial thought, that was not the road she took.
While working on her business plan to start that practice, another opportunity landed in her lap. She looked at it, researched and then planned it out.
But there was also another issue she found out while planning for a practice. Practice restrictions in her state would have actually prevented her from starting the kind of practice she wanted, she decided to do something about that as well.
Listen in for ideas, inspiration, and become inspired.
- Ol’Arthur Solace Relief
- Ol’Arthur Instagram
- U Private Label
- U Private Label Facebook
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- E-Myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World-Class Company
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.
I would like to speak with you regarding a business idea and want your intake.
Shaletha, you can send us a message. https://npbusiness.org/contact-us/