Meet Dr. Angie Golden, DNP, FAANP. Angie is the owner of the NP Obesity Treatment Clinic in Arizona, the author of clinical and non-clinical books, a speaker, an educator, and has been one of our national NP leaders.
Today we are talking about the journey through business, leadership, and writing. Angie shares many ideas on her own workflow, how she captures ideas, and how she came to start writing. I’m sure if you listen, you’ll find several gems that you can incorporate into your own way of thing, your own process.
My favorite that I’ve adapted is “why not you?”
- NP Obesity Treatment Clinic
- Treating Obesity in Primary Care by Dr. Golden, Available from Springer and Amazon.
- Treating Obesity in Primary Care: Time for Change, the course which complements the book.
- The Nurse and The Vampyre: The Beginning
- The Nurse and The Vampire: Nursing During the Civil War
- Book: The One Thing
- Book: The Miracle Morning
- Tools: One Note
- Tools: Trello
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.