Juliette Blount, NP has been a passionate advocate for people of color her entire life, but it was just who she was. In this episode we talk about
- How she came to this topic and what spurred her to develop it further.
- What we as healthcare providers can do today and going forward.
- How planning changed her initial ideas on business.
- How her intended “side hustle” became her full-time business.
- Suggestions on how to find your own passion business.
- YouTube interview from August 2020
- Duke Johnson and Johnson Nurse Leadership Program
- Juliette’s Website website: www.juliettegblountnp.com
- Juliette on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/healthequitynp
- Juliette on IG https://www.instagram.com/healthequitynp/
- Juliette’s Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/HealthEquityNP/
- Juliette on Twitter https://twitter.com/HealthEquityNP
- Business Planning Course
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.