What do leadership, mentorship, and doing good have in common?
Listen to what Dr. Cindy Cooke has to say about that in this episode of the NP Business Matters podcast. This is about going beyond our clinical practices, and being involved in our local communities, state, and national communities.
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
What are some of the ways you participate in mentorship and “doing good”?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.