Writing a book is something on the list of many individuals. Yet, as soon as we sit down and are faced with a blank piece of paper or screen, we wonder where to start. Many are overwhelmed from the start.
Today I’m interviewing Yvonne D’Arcy, MS, ARNP, CNS, FAANP, and Deb Kiley, DNP, NP-C, APRN, FAANP whose new book “Pain Management in Primary Care, Essential Knowledge for APRNs and PAs” was just released by Springer Publishing.
Yvonne is a respected expert, the author of numerous books on this topic, and a sought after speaker on pain management in the in-patient as well as outpatient setting.
Deb Kiley, who we also heard from in Episode #4 also practices pain management from a more holistic point of view.
We talk about the work that goes into writing a book. The schedule, the discipline, having a publisher, and so much more.
- “Pain Management in Primary Care, Essential Knowledge for APRNs and PAs”. Available for a limited time with the coupon code from Springer. Code = PM25
- “Pain Management in Primary Care, Essential Knowledge for APRNs and PAs” on Amazon
- Contact Yvonne D’Arcy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Deb Kiley @ http://www.fearlesswellness.com
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.