Today I’m interviewing Tina Rose. She is a nurse practitioner business owner at Just Us Women health Center in MA. And recently celebrated 10 years in private practice.
We talk about how she started as a pre-med and then experienced nursing and what her journey was like, working for others for 20 years before starting her own practice and now the transition that her practice is making.
Note: You’ll note that Tina mentions her collaborating physicians. However, since we recorded this, Massachusetts is now a Full Practice Authority state! Congrats to all in MA!
- Just Us Women
- Facebook Page for Just Us Women Health Center
- Just Us Women Health Center on Instagram
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.