[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sageclinician/The_NPBusiness_Show_Episode25.mp3″ title=”SAGEClinician is now the NPBusiness Show” artist=”Barbara C Phillips, NP, FAANP” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Welcome to the new NPBusiness Show and podcast. You might remember this show as the SAGEClinician podcast. In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why I have not published in a while.
- Why I changed the name
- Some announcements:
- Why business is important for all Nurse Practitioners and why my new battle cry is #NoNPLeftBehind.
- Contracts and negotiations guide, available here.
- Ask Barbara. The question is “How can NPs most affect the bottom line of a practice?”
- Answer: Productivity, efficiency, correct documentation and billing.
- FPA – Webinars for your state groups? Contact me
Goals with this new format is to keep the sessions shorter and more concise (we are all busy!), and most of all, to find a way to help ensure that #NoNPLeftBehind.
So what about SAGEClinician. For the time being, the website and the first 24 episodes are still available. Eventually, I’ll move them here to this site. They are not going to disappear.
Have our App? The new episodes will still publish to the app, so don’t worry about the. The artwork will take longer to change.
How would you have answered the question? What are you questions? Your feedback and participation are always appreciated.