Are you a bit stressed out these days? Many NPs and other clinicians are. And if you’re an entrepreneur, chances are you can stack that on top of being a clinician.
Meet Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN. While she is known for many things – a speaker, mentor, women’s health educator, and she is also now focusing her efforts on physical health and fitness.
In today’s episode of the NP Business Matters Podcast, we talk about self-care and even the little things you can do to take care of yourself.
Do you know what the 1% Rule is? Take a listen to learn more and to find out how you can get a copy of Debut A New You!
- Debut a New You, Transforming Your Life at Any Age. New Audiobook is free and the print book is 50% off- both pandemic specials to help NPs cope with the extreme stress of the past year.
- And to receive the app, text DrMimi to 36260
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.