What can a leadership program do for you? A lot!
Meet nurse practitioner, Dr. Kimberly Hardy, as she talks about being a Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Fellow, and her own personal and professional growth following completion of that program. We talk about:
- Imposter Syndrome
- Believing in one’s self
- Holistic Health
- and more
“Perfection escapes me.” ~ Dr. Kimberly Hardy
- Souled Out, Volume 2: Inspirational Stories on Beating the Odds with Radical Faith & Prayer. Available at The Raising Butterflies Group and Amazon
- Website: Kimberly B. Hardy
- Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program
- The Resiliency Collaborative
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.