In this episode of the NP Business Podcast, I talk with Don Self on the topic of how to code for telehealth. We even touched on some of the things we don’t code for and should.
Don Self, CMCS, CPC, CASA is a certified coder and consultant who has been helping clinicians for over 35 years in their practices.
“Right now, even with Covid, if you are in primary care, you should be making more money now than you were making prior to covid just by a little education”.
Because this interview was conducted over Zoom, we also posted the video to our YouTube Channel. This week you have your choice of listening to the podcast on your player, watching on YouTube, or doing both!
Join the November 11th Webinar!
Be sure and sign up to join Don and Barbara on November 11th to Learn What’s New for 2021! And yes, there will be a replay if you sign up.
Connect with Don:
- America’s Health Insurance Plans
- Health Insurance Providers Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Don’s Monthly Newsletter
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.