In Episode #22 of the NP Business Matters Podcast, I talk with Dr. Deborah Karas, nurse practitioner.
Most commonly when people hear the term “nurse expert”, it elicits lots of questions:
- What is a nurse expert?
- What do they do?
- Are they different than an LNC?
- Where can they work?
- What kind of clinical expertise do I need?
- Can I do this as an RN? an NP?
Listen in as we discuss these topics and more!
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.