At last, spring is here again …
Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and the days are getting longer. New growth and new beginnings are all around us.
So it may be the perfect time for Nurse Practitioners to bloom and embrace new opportunities … like starting a practice.
But getting a practice off the ground is not a walk in the park…
Often, there are too many unknowns and too many questions.
And the questions that come up over and over again are:
- How do I start a practice?
- Where do I find the money?
- What steps do I have to take?
Starting a practice should be simple and easy, but it is not.
But don’t let that stop you!
Opportunity is all around you … if you’re willing to step outside your comfort zone for a little while.
And you don’t have to go it alone.
Look for a proven system that has worked for other successful NPs… and follow it!
A system like the “Essentials of Starting a Practice,” my eight-week live online workshop.
In it, you will learn everything you need to know to start, grow, and operate your own practice.
A Shameless Plug …
I’ve been teaching and educating NPs for the last 15 years …
- Hundreds of NPs have gone through my programs and courses
- I consult with NPs about all types of practice matters
- I continuously educate our community on The Business of Being a Nurse Practitioner™ through my blog, webinars, and podcast.
So if you’re a Nurse Practitioner…
- If you’ve tried to get your practice off the ground but keep running into one roadblock after another
- If you’ve started your practice but can’t get the traction to grow
- If you’re overwhelmed by conflicting business-building advice
- And, if you don’t know what to do or where to start
The “Essentials of Starting a Practice,” my live online workshop, could be the answer to your prayers!
In it, you’ll get all the knowledge you need and learn the steps you must take to get your practice off the ground.
There is a sequence of steps to starting a practice.
Skip just one or two, and you could find yourself in trouble; some mistakes could even haunt you for years to come.
But worse than that …
- it could delay the opening of your practice
- it could keep you from working with your patients how you see fit
- and it could leave you even more frustrated and disillusioned
But you know it doesn’t have to be this way… not if you follow a system that can help you get your practice off the ground.
A proven system like mine, that I’ve been teaching to NPs for the last fifteen years.
I invite you to join me for a Q & session where you can ask me anything about the workshop. I’ve scheduled two sessions, feel free to come to one or both. Here are the dates and times, no registration is required, just drop in…
Monday, March 27 from 2-3 PM Central and Thursday, March 30 from 7-8 PM Central. Use this Zoom link for both sessions: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85097804369
In the meantime, take a look and see if this opportunity is right for you.
Go here to get all the details and learn more about the workshop.