Meet Latrina Walden. She is a nurse practitioner, educator, business owner, and former healthcare administrator. a healthcare administrator turned nurse practitioner. Her approach to business and education is different in that she came to nursing from that background of being a healthcare administrator is a highly regulated and understaffed area of healthcare.
Listen in to this episode to hear her words of wisdom for those who seek to start their businesses. Or if you prefer, you can catch this episode on YouTube.
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.