While this is not a topic about business, I am often asked about scholarship information for RNs who are returning to school. Well the Nursing Economic$ Foundation is offering scholarships for nurses who are pursuing a Masters or Doctoral degree.
Here are the rules:
- must be matriculated or matriculating into an accredited, degree-granting, Masters or Doctoral nursing program with an emphasis on administration or management for the 2015-2016 school year at a School of Nursing in the United States.
- must plan to continue in the field of nursing with a career interest in nursing administration, management, leadership, or education upon completion of degree program.
- must be a Registered Nurse (RN) and a United States citizen.
- must complete the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarship award application and submit to the Foundation office prior to the deadline of May 15, 2015.
- may not have previously been awarded a Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarship while enrolled in the same degree program for which this application is being made.
- understands that this scholarship is not exclusive. It may be received by the student in addition to any other scholarships or grants that have been awarded.
- grants the Nursing Economic$ Foundation and the Nursing Economic$ journal the right to publish a picture and biography or other application-related information if awarded a Foundation scholarship.
- agrees that any scholarship awards will be used to defer the cost of tuition and other school-related fees (excluding: room, board, social, health insurance or athletic fees) in the degree-granting program and further understands that the Nursing Economic$ Foundation will pay the awarded scholarship jointly to the individual and the indicated school.
- cannot be a member of the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Board of Trustees; a member of the Nursing Economic$ Editorial Board; an employee of the Nursing Economic$ Foundation; an employee of Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc.; or a family member of any of the above.
For more information about the scholarship, contact us at email@example.com.