What is it like to own your own practice in rural Idaho?
Meet Katy Searle, FNP-BC. She practices primary care and rheumatology in a town of just over 400 people. The successful practice she has built has brought people from all around.
But, it wasn’t always this way. And in fact, when she wanted to purchase the practice from the owners that saw it as a losing proposition, they all but laughed in her face.
However, she rose up and met the challenge!
Listen in as we talk more about challenges, obstacles, getting healthy and so much more.
Would you rather watch? This episode is on YouTube!
- Contact Katy – Firth Medical Center FB Page
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And now on Facebook!
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.