In this episode of the NP Business Matter Podcast, I talk with Nancy E. Dirubbo, DNP, FNP, FAANP. Nancy was, to the best of my knowledge the 2nd Nurse Practitioner in the US to open her own practice and has a lot of experience and wisdom to share about her time as a business owner, professional involvement, lessons learned, and the development of NPs going forward to full practice authority.
We talk about a variety of topics, some of what is listed here:
- The difference between “then and now”
- New grads as business owners
- Professional involvement
- and more!
- Connect with Nancy Dirubbo – email@example.com
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) –
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
Connect with the Podcast
See all our podcast here.
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible (coming soon)
- And in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.