Nurse Coaching is a very popular topic for both nurses and advanced practice nurses. Many Nurse Practitioners look forward to incorporating these skills into their existing practice, while others look to build a business around nurse coaching.
On this episode of the NP Business Matters Podcast, we speak with Lyn McCright, RN, APRN, MPH, AHN-BC, HWNC-BC, and Teresa Walding, RN, BSN, NC-BC from Advancing Nurse Coaching.
One of the principles that are foundational in the work they do and teach is resilience – for both the nurse coach and the client.
Listen in, and then check the links below for more episodes on coaching, as well as the resources they have shared with us all.
- Previous NP Business Matters podcast on Wellness Coaching with Eileen O’Grady
- Results of a national survey of certified nurse coaches with implications for advanced practice nurses can be found here.
- Advancing Nurse Coaching website
- Advancing Nurse Coaching on Facebook
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
Are you a nurse coach? What has been your experience? I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.