Join me for this episode of the NP Business Matters podcast as we talk with Dr. Deb Kiley, DNP, ANP, FAANP about wellness for clinicians as well as our patients.
There is no denying that 2020 has been a year of stress, loss, and chaos for most clinicians. While many are doing well, some are challenged.
Deb offers us several ideas we can use to care for ourself including:
- Increasing awareness
- Metabolic health
- Yoga/Tai Chi
- and more.
“Self-Care is a Gift” – Dr. Deb Kiley
Links & Resources Discussed:
- Why We Sleep, Matthew Walker
- Cardiac Coherence on Android
- Cardiac Coherence on iOS
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- Fearless Wellness
- Fearless Wellness on Facebook
- Dr. Kiley on Twitter and Instagram
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) –
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating, and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
How are you taking care of yourself? How are you sharing self-care techniques with your patients? I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.