So you want to start a nurse practitioner practice? But…hold on…there are some things you need to consider before you ever open your checkbook or sign a lease. What might they be?
Here are the links I mentioned in the video, for more information about starting a practice.
- 3 things I wish I knew when I started my practice
- The ABCs of Starting a Nurse Practitioner Practice.
- Starting A Practice: Time to Move Forward or Time to Move On.
- Three Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Starting Your Practice
- How Long Does It Take to Start a New Practice
- Are You Missing A Piece of the Practice Startup Puzzle?
- How Do I Choose The Legal Structure for My Practice?
- The Challenge of Finding The Right Space for Your Nurse Practitioner Practice
- Do I Really Need a Business Plan?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I appreciate this video with a wealth of tips to get me thinking more before taking off. I have been researching for some time now and I am at a point in my regular job where I am forced to make a critical decision for my future. I needed this right now.
You are quite welcome! Best wishes!
I would like additional information for starting a practice.
Michelle, there is a lot of information here on the blog. We also have courses and more through ClinicianBusinessInstitute.com
Are you looking for something specific?
Very informative. I love it . Thank you so much
You are quite welcome!