It’s not uncommon that NPs approach business with the idea that they can bootstrap their business. Indeed, if you do an internet search, you’ll find tons of articles on how to bootstrap your business. Indeed, there are many companies that did their startup this way. However, it just means they did not go after investors. They still have some startup capital.
In episode #62 of the NP Business Matters podcast, we talk about the idea of bootstrapping and what it really means. We’ll also take a look at a minimal practice startup from the perspective of a mobile practice of seeing patients in their homes, ALF, or SNFs.
Ready? Let’s get to it!
- What Does It Cost to Start a Practice?
- A Quick Guide to Collaboration
- What Type of Insurances Do You Need for Your Practice
- SmartLine @ GoDaddy
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
What does your startup look like? How well, or not so well, captalized is your business? What did you do to “bootstrap” your business? I invite you to share your thoughts, ideas, and/or questions in the comments below.
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.