Today I’m having a conversation with Randi Mann WHNP-BC, NCMP, ARNP. She is a women’s health care nurse practitioner who specializes in hormone care in Wisconsin.
Randi built her practice so that she could take the time needed to educate and work with her patients…and has done so quite successfully. There is something here for any business owner to learn. We discuss things such as:
- Cash Flow
- Additional income streams
- And more!
I’m sure you’ll get something out of this episode on the NP Business Matters Podcast.
- Catch up on all the NP Business Matters podcasts here.
- Check out the Nurse Practitioners in Business Facebook Group
- Become a Member of the NPBO™
- Ready to start your own practice?
Connect with the Podcast
You can find the NP Business Matters Podcast on popular podcasting platforms:
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music/Audible
- And others. You’ll also find us in your favorite podcast player.
And as always, please subscribe, leave a rating and share with your colleagues.
If you have requests for topics and/or guests, you can leave us a comment below, or anonymously fill out this form.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions about this episode in the comments below.