I am frequently asked by someone if I have some time to “chat” or if they can “pick my brain”. Unfortunately, I often have to say no because of time constraints. The thing is, I hate saying no! So I compiled a list of alternatives. A win-win for all.
Here are several ways you can learn from me, get answers to your questions, or just in general “pick my brain”.
1. Search any of my websites. I have been publishing on www.npbusiness.org since 2006 and as you can image there are hundreds of articles, videos and audio files that may answer your questions. All you need to do is look in the right sidebar for the search box.
2. Subscribe to Progress Notes: Business Tips for Clinicians and blog updates. You’ll find articles on all sorts of topics having to do with the business of being a healthcare provider in today’s healthcare environment. You’ll find a sign-up box (with various freebies) on the right-hand side of any of our websites. Once signed up, you’ll receive two emails per week (usually) – one of them is a reader submitted Question of the Week. If you’ve got a question, you can submit it here.
3. Join our NPBO™ Private Community for healthcare providers with a focus on business and business building. Besides the exclusive content, twice monthly calls with me, you’ll find the private members area and secret Facebook pages where members of our community can get the assistance they need from one another, as well as from me. I personally participate in these forums. By the way, despite the name, all clinicians are welcome.
5. Attend an Advanced Practice Bootcamp Live or anyone of our webinars.
6. Book me to speak at your live or virtual conference. In addition to my own monthly webinars and webinars for other organizations, I have been speaking at conferences since 2007 as a keynote, general session, breakout session and workshop presenter on topics pertinent to the business of healthcare and the business of being a healthcare provider, including marketing, social media, and entrepreneurship.
7. Hire me as your coach/consultant. I absolutely love coaching and consulting. We have limited slots available for laser-focused 1:1 sessions as well as ongoing private coaching. As time allows, we periodically offer group coaching programs. Send us an email if you need further information on this.
Due to frequent request, we’ve just started 15 Minute Strategy Sessions. They are quite powerful (I do them myself with my own coaches). Check this out to see if it might be a fit for you. Otherwise, go ahead and contact us if you need more.
If you have something else in mind, other than what is outlined above, please feel free to contact us and someone on our team will get back to you.