Are you a practice owner in your first year or so in business? Do you find practice ownership challenging at times? Do you wish you could sit down with experienced and successful business owners to troubleshoot some of your challenges?
If yes… let me introduce you to the NP Business Boot Camp.
The NP Business Boot Camp is designed for practice owners wanting a “little extra help” to handle the common pitfalls when starting a new business.
No doubt, owning and operating a practice is difficult – especially in the beginning. And often you are alone, doing your best to build your business.
Every day I receive questions from new practice owners about problems they are facing in their practice. And every day I see the same questions repeated across all social media platforms.
Don’t’ get me wrong, there are answers and there is support out there. But unfortunately, I also see answers that are often less than ideal and even erroneous.
As business owners with over 37+ years combined experience, we realized that there is a dire need to address the questions, concerns, and quite frankly the pitfalls NPs are facing when starting a practice.
This is why we developed this two-day workshop, tailored to address the challenges faced by you, the new practice owner just starting out in business.
Announcing: “NP Business Boot Camp – Live”
This live boot camp is presented by Nancy Dirubbo, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP and myself, Barbara C Phillips. MN, GNP, FNP, FAANP. We are two experienced clinicians and business owners
The curriculum presented in the boot camp includes:
- How to transition from being employed to being self-employed.
- Why the “employee mindset” will not help you as a business owner.
- Deepening your understanding of finances, budgets, and reports.
- A closer look at understanding contracts and how to make them work for you.
- How to optimize your billing and how to address common billing problems.
- Insurance, reimbursement structures and how to make sure you’re getting paid.
- The importance of compliance: how to make sure you and your practice remain in compliance at all times.
- What to consider when selecting a collaborator.
- A discussion of different business models and what you may want to consider for the future.
This list of topics is only a small sample of what is included in the NP Business Boot Camp! The live boot camp takes place May 6-7, 2016 in St. Louis, MO.
To learn more about how this small group boot camp can help you and your practice, during the live event and afterward, click to read more about it and get enrolled.
Before I forget – Early Bird Special Pricing is available through 3/18/2016. Seating is truly limited… a small group means more time for YOU.
So don’t delay, get enrolled today.